Introduction and Bios

Self-description and general information


Hi reader,
                Honestly, I don't know how to write the things I need to write here even though there are guidelines already. It's like my mind turns blank whenever I face the computer and I think I know why. I could've finished this earlier but thinking, reflecting about 'me' again is already a thing of the past and I keep running away from it. This blog wants the facts and truth about me but it's been a long time since I shared to other people about myself. I don't know if I have been myself all these times or just going with the flow with my life and hiding the real me or I have been okay all along and I have not just seen the bigger picture that this is the real me already. However, I have no choice anyways. :P


Me?
I am,
definitely weird
             prideful
             self-righteous
             cynical
             observant
             lazy as hell
             frank
             easily irritated
             easy to talk to
             friendly
             understanding (depends on the situation)
             a friend who you can turn to

sometimes a bitch
               moody
               too quiet
               have colds
               crazy
               doesn't want to be disturbed
               potty mouth
               distracted (pressured or pre-occupied times)  
                      funny

wants to be a alone
                    understood
             earn money but too lazy to do so
         a dorm/condo near the school
             have fun but no time to do so :P
             help in people emotionally
             earn lots of money (someday)

loves spongebob
        cute dogs
        distracting myself by playing computer games
        weird people like myself
        my friends
        lying in bed
        being surrounded by loving friends
        laughing at my jokes

hates naggers
        vegetables
        bitches or bullies
        rude people
        who doesn't know their limits
        to be blamed all the time
        smokers
        users
        feeling close
        boastful

I think this is me :/ too much negative but it's the truth  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment