Ideas usually misinterpreted
I have been staring at this portion for a long time and all I can think of is "I have no idea". I think plenty of things in my life are misinterpreted and they have their own opinion about it. Only those who understand them are the ones I'm with them in my life right now and for those who doesn't understand them but still in my life, I'm just tolerating and persevering. Enough said.
Source of motivation
My source of motivation is always been my experiences. The wisdoms that we take in will be the ones that will mold our lives. Every failures and mistakes is one step closer into learning new things so I greatly accept anything that happens in my life. There are great downfalls but it's up to our choices if we will stand up or remained face down to the floor. It's that simple. Our future relies for that luck to happen because we are the ones who will be rolling those dices.
Most important values
My principles are simple:
"Mabait ako sa mga mababait sa akin, at kung masama ka sa akin... alam na."
"Learn from it"
"Don't bother chasing a person who doesn't want to be chased"
"If you don't accept me for whom I am then so be it"
"Just be true to yourself"
"Bullies don't have real friends"
"Be frank but know your limits"
Views on religion and spirituality
"Always have faith"
No matter what happens everything relies on what you believe in and not in the beliefs of others. We can't prevent doubts sometimes but we are here now because we create our own fate and it is shown that we didn't give up in our life. We are alive and never lose faith.
Current intimate relationship
There are times there is a feeling of emptiness and loneliness but for me I would want to enjoy my life without adding any more problems. The boys in my life are my friends and why would I stick to one if I can have them all (not selfishly speaking). I would rather have many friends at the moment than giving all my time to only one person. I'll have that moment but not now. I am currently satisfied.
No comments:
Post a Comment